swap 3 MPS aero for megane 225 F1???

Discussions around the Mégane 225.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

stuno1
Currently Drives:: Mazda 3 MPS aero

swap 3 MPS aero for megane 225 F1???

Postby stuno1 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:52 am

I am thinking of swapping my mazda 3 MPS aero with some mods for a megane 225 F! (Not R26) mainly to bank some money in the process. I appreciate the megane is not a quick as my mazda and wandered what tax is on the megane? Also is it a good car? Done a fair bit of research and looks to be either this or the focu ST. Finally is the stereo any good as i currently have a 7 speaker BOSE system?

Cheer people.

DEEJAY 225 RS
Currently Drives:: RENAULT MEGANE 225

Re: swap 3 MPS aero for megane 225 F1???

Postby DEEJAY 225 RS » Wed May 28, 2008 8:49 pm

your mps might be quicker in a straight line but would be left when it comes to the twistys, the tax on the megane is £210 for the year and as of next year £300
as for your bose 7 speaker system it is far superiour to the meganes standard set up, the sts are nice i do like them a lot having worked on a few of them the build quality inside is excellent and love the interiour and the seats are comfortable, but they just look like a normal focus to look at there is nothing that stands out enough to say its a hothatch when you look at one, engine sound great to and have read with there dreamscience chip are very quick

test drive both of them if i was you, st and megane are two different cars,

Return to “Megane 225”