Problems

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

kadders12
Currently Drives:: Renault megane 1.9dci 2004

Problems

Postby kadders12 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi everyone im new to this forum and im need some advise.
I purchased a 2004 megane 1.9dci 2weeks ago and have had trouble every since i bought it. Ive had the adr/esr lights up the windwipers going on there own also the hazards coming on by there self! Ive found the problem it is with the fuse board under the bonnet corrorid and has traces of water. Ive been to renault and they want to charge me the earth. Does any1 know where i can get a fuse board? also renault said that it has to be programmed by themselfs is this correct or can any garage do this?
Thanks hope some1 can help me with this problem
kadders :conf

davelowe
Driving Legend

Re: Problems

Postby davelowe » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm

If you dry out the board and remove all corrosion, nothing needs reprogramming.

A new board would be expensive and the programming could in theory be done by anyone with a CLIP computer setup. Search the site for CLIP.
Silver 08 plate 5dr 1.5dci Dynamique 106 Tech Run (re-mapped)

Red 03 plate 5dr 1.9 Dynamique dci120

Best advice for Megane owners: sell it before it bankrupts you!

adeathome31
Currently Drives:: megane estate 1500 Dynamyque DCI

Postby adeathome31 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 pm

hi cadders 12,i bought a 1.5 dci last month and i had a starting problem.it was the fusebox under the bonnet and just had it done yesterday.my local autolecs are called motolec and they diagnosed and repaired it for £274 all in.if that cures it as they 100% say it will i,m happy.how can the fusebox get so wet?it should be well away from water shouldnt it? mine was wet,green and corroded inside.wonder how many more had this problem.i wouldnt go to renaults mate, ask locally and find a good autolecs nearby.i,m lucky motolec is only a mile away.good luck anyway,hope you sort it.ade.

Strickland418
Passed Theory

Postby Strickland418 » Thu May 04, 2023 1:37 am

There are various online file "convert to mp3 file that can convert files to MP3 format, which can be useful for individuals who want to listen to audio files on devices that don't support the original file format. However, it's important to use a reliable converter to ensure that the audio quality is maintained during the conversion process.

Return to “Problems / Questions”