Megane 3 door Window problem

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

CBass
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 dci

Megane 3 door Window problem

Postby CBass » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:56 am

Hello,

I'm having problems with my Megane windows. I have a three door DCI 1.5. a few weeks ago my driver's side window started behaving strangley, pressing up would make the window go down etc. Then eventually it would only go down. I pulled the fuse for the passenger window so that it was fully up, I didn't want this window to become stuck down either. After reading the info on the forum I concluded the temic module needed to be replaced.

I ordered a new one and using a bit of help from you tube I replaced the driver's side. When I replaced the fuses the driver's side was working fine but the passenger window was no longer working.

After reading a bit more I assumed that the passenger side module also needed to be replaced. So I ordered a new one. However after taking the passenger door card off i've discovered there is no temic module on this side. I've contacted the seller of the window module and they said there should be a module on every window. Is it possible that mine has been bypassed or could it be relocated? I followed the wires and they appear to go under the glove box, before I embark on pulling the glove box to pieces to see if the module is under there, I thought I would check if anyone else had this problem and that there is definitely meant to be a module on the passenger side?

Thanks

Chris

Return to “Problems / Questions”