Megane 1.5 dci electrical faults

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Mtb
Currently Drives:: Megane mk2 convertibel

Megane 1.5 dci electrical faults

Postby Mtb » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:34 am

Hi everyone.

I previously posted about my poor Megane , Abs , serv & stop lights illuminated. Rear brake lights including strip light not working , rear wiper and front washer not working , boot wont open unless opened from inside :( interior lights no longer coming on and blowers have lost the will to live

So off i went to the auto electrician who plugged the car into his laptop , only to tell me the ABS was not being detected , His thoughts on this were there was no power going to the ABS computer. Replace the large fuse in the engine bay fuse box and all should be good to go. So i was promptly sent to another garage to have the engine fuse box pulled out and fuse replaced.......

Only to be told its NOT a fuse :(

Can any one help please , has any 1 else encountered this issue with their megane and got it resolved , i am at the end of my rope with it all and not getting any clear answers as to what the problem is :( and i don't want to start buying parts that are not required :-( :-(

Thanks in advance

Melanie :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Return to “Problems / Questions”