megane cc window problem not the usual

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

trev1707
Currently Drives:: 54 renault megane convertible coupe 1.6vvt dynamique

megane cc window problem not the usual

Postby trev1707 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 pm

hi all i am new to the whole forum thing so i am sorry if i am going over something already mentioned but i have looked everywhere on line and cant find anybody that has had the same problem so here goes...
I bought a 54 plate megane cc yesterday and noticed the offside rear windows didn't open on any of the switches or when operating the roof so i looked on line and i have done the whole take the fuse out reset e.t.c which got the window working so happy days.
so here is the problem when i put the roof down the window stays up...when i put the roof up the window comes down same as when i use the centre switch 3 windows go down the one in question stays up but when i put them up the other goes down.
what i have noticed is the operation on the one window is working the correct way on the front and rear switch as it should but the other 3 windows are working the opposite way on the switches if that makes sense so i am pressing down for them to come up and up for them to come down its driving me insane clearly all the windows regulators e.t.c are working just not as they should. any help would be greatly appreciated as i cant find anything else like this on the net.

Return to “Problems / Questions”