UCH

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

scooper1000
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 2006 Renault megane 1.5 DCi Maxim

UCH

Postby scooper1000 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:38 am

Hi i think i am having slight trouble with my UCH when i press demist button on climate control the AC kicks in not sure if this is normal never had the need before this week to use it, my AC does not blow cold unless i supply the condenser with a seperate power supply...also the doors only lock apart from using the key by using one of the back door buttons on the handle other door handles do nothing..are these issues UCH related and if so is the UCH plug and play or coded....thank you

grandadbobby
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: megan dynamique estate 1.9dci

Re: UCH

Postby grandadbobby » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi,
there's a thread just lower down by Triumphman, his is a 2003 and not coded.
You don't say year of your car, but l think it wise to check with Renault by your reg number to see if it's coded.
I believe it is on most cars now, but there are people who can repair them.
There's always the possibility of damp or water ingress issues play havoc with electronics, even just faulty connections, these need eliminating.
On my car, the intermittent wipers and rear wiper are faulty, but they are issues l can put up with. Otherwise it's a good car and l like it.
Good luck
Bob.

scooper1000
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 2006 Renault megane 1.5 DCi Maxim

Re: UCH

Postby scooper1000 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi thanks for the quick reply sorry my car is a 2006 1.6 16v VVT Privledge model ...thank you will look at triumphmans post

Return to “Problems / Questions”