Service Book for the 2.0 DCI (2005-2007)

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

bulacobob
Currently Drives:: RENAULT Megane II 2.0 dCi (M9R)

Service Book for the 2.0 DCI (2005-2007)

Postby bulacobob » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Please can anyone help, I have 2007 2.0DCI convertible, It came without the service book. I would be grateful if some on could fill me in on a little info , like service intervals, which oil they recommended and any other nuggets of gold the book might have to given me. I have looked on line to buy a second hand one or an electronic copy but on luck.
If you have one and can share some info I would be very grateful as surprise the Renault dealer is not interested (Who would dare to service their own car, it's a job for the professionals).

P.S I have a thread about the missing shelf on the car, under general problems, looks like the dealer took it out as the cost to repair was going to be over £1000,00, the lady owner settled for extraction!!!!

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: Service Book for the 2.0 DCI (2005-2007)

Postby wanda » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:47 am

Hi. I think its the same as mine (a 1.5dci) every 18000 miles. Fuel filter every 36k but I would change every service. Does your have the particle filter? If so it might be 12k miles.

Having the 2.0 diesel you are lucky as it has the chain so you dont have to worry about the timing belt every 5 years.

bulacobob
Currently Drives:: RENAULT Megane II 2.0 dCi (M9R)

Re: Service Book for the 2.0 DCI (2005-2007)

Postby bulacobob » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi, Thanks for the info, I am still trying to figure out if it has the filter (FAP), I thought that the service interval was 9000 if it did, but I would be interested if the book gives the figure of 12000 for the 2.0dci. My car was saying 11798 till next service so I was hoping that meant no FAP. I cant see any warning light on the dash either.
Not having a timing belt is a big plus, the engine is very smooth and quiet for such a big lump, which is why I waited for one to come along. The dealer took me for a ride as the rear parcel shelf is not fitted, but I hope to try and see how it works well enough to get it working without the small side bits coming out. If not it makes a great car to drive anyway.
I am about to get it a service so will put a new fuel filter in, again thanks for the info I had no idea of the timing intervals.

Kind regards

Rob

Return to “Megane CC”