Dog guard

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

talbotvilla72
Currently Drives:: Megane Sport Tourer and Corsa

Dog guard

Postby talbotvilla72 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:51 pm

Does anyone know if a hatchback dog guard will fit a sports torer, are they the same?

also I have saw one from a 56 plate megane, will this fit ok for a 07 sports tourer

Thanks

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Re: Dog guard

Postby Paddy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm

talbotvilla72 wrote:Does anyone know if a hatchback dog guard will fit a sports torer, are they the same?

also I have saw one from a 56 plate megane, will this fit ok for a 07 sports tourer

Thanks

Quickest way to get an answer would be to phone your local stealers.

P

Jonault
Advanced Driver

Postby Jonault » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 am

Pick up an accessories catalogue next time you're near the stealers and check to see if there is only one type of guard available.
1.4 Hatch, Ottoman Blue, 55 Reg, Dynamique

Strickland418
Passed Theory

Postby Strickland418 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:11 pm

I'm not sure if a hatchback dog guard will work for a sports tourer. While they might seem similar, there's a chance the dimensions and attachment points could differ. It's best to check with a manufacturer or retailer to confirm compatibility specifically for your 2007 Megane Sports Tourer.

As for the dog guard from a 2006 Megane, it's unlikely to be a perfect fit for your 2007 Sports Tourer. Even within the same model, minor changes can occur year-to-year, affecting how the guard fits or attaches. To ensure proper safety and avoid any Panda Pug Puppies for sale frustration, I recommend looking for a guard specifically designed for your vehicle's model and year.

Return to “Parts and Accessories”