Bye Bye Megane :(

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

navid.v
Rally Driver

Re: Bye Bye Megane :(

Postby navid.v » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:23 pm

ulrich100 wrote:So with the clio... do u have to put in a standard key turn it and then press the start stop botton?

P

now you are confusing yourself :lol:

no if you get a Clio without handsfree/key card option,you will be given a normal key which you put in the slot and turn the ignition on.Our Clio is Dynamique S,which comes with handsfree option as standard,so,there is no key but like Megane a key card,which you just keep it on you.

wanda wrote:That looks just like the 2.0 138bhp version. Very nice

you are right,it has the same spec but different engine,I did drive the 2.0ltr one,in one of our Renault events,nice engine,but we don't need that much power anyway.
Current Car:BMW Z4 2.5 SE 04,Renault Clio Dynamique S 1.2 TCE 58 ;Previous Car:Megane II Sports Hatch 55 Reg Ottoman Blue 1.6 VVT

mgodden1989
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Vauxhall Astra 1.4 16v SXi Twinport in Pearl Black

Re: Bye Bye Megane :(

Postby mgodden1989 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:55 am

mate of mine has same clio as that, i.e dynamique s with 1.2 turbo charged engine. his is black with white after-market alloys, looks the business. he races renault clios and has made his road car look similar to his race car. he has had a few mods done to the car i.e exhaust. has also had graphic vinyls of chequered flags fitted to rear quater panels, looks good! he has had quite a few problems with it but fortunately all sorted under warranty.

with regards to the centre arm rest i am thinkin of gettin rid of my megane but love the idea of havin an armrest whilst drivin, especially on long journeys. don't think astra sxi's come with an armrest!
EX Renault Megane Driver - now drive Vauxhall Astra 1.4 SXi 55reg in Pearl Black

My old Megane

Return to “Everything Else”