Alex B

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Andi Candoo
Currently Drives:: 2002 VW Caddy van 1.4, 16 valve. 1997 Vauxhall Combo van 1.7d. 1996 Mercedes C200 auto. 2002 Laguna Sports Tourer 1.9dci (needs a new gearbox, flywheel, clutch, windscreen, springs, etc). 1999 Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 tdi (in bits at present). 2004 Jaguar XK8 4.2 litre V8 called "Christine". and a 2005 Suzuki GN 125 motorbike.

Alex B

Postby Andi Candoo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:43 am

Alex B is a regurgitated little turd along with his boyfriend Stan**.

Reason for this announcement?

He came onto my forum and dissed me as a rocket, then sought approval from the head bully, Stan** with the following (quoted text) "Get it Stan**?"

He actually had the retarded misconception that he could use a quote, then mis-quote it entirely!!!!

Well Alex, you can call me whatever you like, but don't expect any help on my forum from any of my friends seeing as how you are so big and clever concerning Renault and their spazmodic merdemobiles.

I got so fed up with spending huge wads of cash (£6540 in four years) just to service and replace things on my Laguna, that when the gearbox broke, I went and bought a proper car. A Skoda Octavia estate!

Thats right, so now I'm up there with the rest of them, with a car that very likely wont break down every other minute. It will also compliment my stunning and beautiful Jaguar XK8.

So, when I offer advice on EGR valves and turbo's to some poor sod who has had the misfortune to buy French, dont dare come along and slag me off you sad little individual, because remember, I am bigger than you (in stature and in character), I can spell, I am fully aware of my faculties and abilities and am happy with my lot. Oh, and I have the full support of any amount of the guys on my forum who will stick up for me (as I'm sure some misguided individuals on here will stick up for you :hug ).

Now pish off and don't bother coming back to Parker's until you can grow up and show a little mettle (look it up on Google M-E-T-T-L-E!!!).

Good night and good riddance :ner

andywills
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 04 Megane 1.6e 16V VVT

Re: Alex B

Postby andywills » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:30 am

Andi Candoo wrote:Alex B is a regurgitated little turd along with his boyfriend Stan**.

:lol: that narrows your age down to under 21

Andi Candoo wrote:I got so fed up with spending huge wads of cash (£6540 in four years) just to service and replace things on my Laguna, that when the gearbox broke, I went and bought a proper car. A Skoda Octavia estate!

£6540? that precise eh? all that can be said to that is more fool you :roll:
Renault Megané Dynamique 1.6e 16v VVT 2004

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:11 pm

:clap :wor :fk
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Postby Paddy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:55 pm

ehh did i miss something?

what the heck was all that about?

Ray
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Privilege - Now Sold

Postby Ray » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:24 pm