Well I guess Im whats called New to the Forums

Introduce yourself and let us know a bit about you and your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

digitalsaint
Currently Drives:: 2004 Renault Megane MK2 VVT Dynamique 2.0I (140BHP) Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Elec Pack.

Well I guess Im whats called New to the Forums

Postby digitalsaint » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forums, been reading through some of the invaluable info that i've come accross in some of the modding threads, and just thought i'd make a post to say hello to everyone.

I Bought last year the Megane Sport hatch dynamique VVT 2.0I, it had done 27k miles at the time, and origionally came with a throttle valve issue which i fixed myself, its a three door, leather interior with panoramic sun roof and all the mod cons except Climate control, and cruise control. its an 2004 model, but was in immaculate condition.

And thats really all there is to say about the car, its absolutely great fun to drive, and looking forward to making some adjustments of my own to it.

look forward to contributing in the future, and if i remember i'll try to get some pictures on here of the car. 8)
2004 Renault Megane MK2 VVT Dynamique 2.0I (140BHP) Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Elec Pack.

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Re: Well I guess Im whats called New to the Forums

Postby Stranger » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 am

Hello digitalsaint and welcome along :tu
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

Strickland418
Passed Theory

Re: Well I guess Im whats called New to the Forums

Postby Strickland418 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:03 am

I guess I'm new to the forums as a whole. Last time I visited here I wasn't a member. This is after my lady and I have just moved in together and she wanted to start a family so we decided that we weren't ready yet. We decided it would be better if we both finish our https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gloria-kopp/essay-writing-payments_b_14793970.html careers first because, well, baby making can be hard work!

Return to “Introductions”