Renault Megane auto convertible for sale (very low mileage).

Selling something? Post in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

RenMac
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane Dynamique convertible.

Renault Megane auto convertible for sale (very low mileage).

Postby RenMac » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:27 am

Hi everyone,

I've offered to assist an elderly friend who lives in West Kensington sell his dark red 2006 (55 plate) 1.6 litre petrol automatic (VVT) Renault Megane Dynamique Convertible, as he has now given up driving. The registration number LV55 PJY, so please feel free to check out the MOT history on the Government website. As for price, it's a bit difficult due to the unusual combination of very low mileage but need for TLC, but thinking iro £700.

Good bits:
- He is the first and only owner since new.
- It's been kept in an undercover garage.
- Only done about 22k miles.
- Part service history (he didn't exactly get it serviced every year due to hardly using it).
- Never been involved in an accident (apart from garage scrapes as per below).

Not so good bits:
- Hasn't be used for about a month and now has a flat battery.
- I think it fair to say that he struggled to get it out of the garage, so the near side door and rear quarter require some TLC (filler and respray).
- The near side rear light cluster is damaged and needs to be replaced, although it passed it's last MOT (£75 for OEM quality part from Euro Car Parts).
- MOT expired at the end of January 2020.
- Probably needs a service.
- May need new discs all round (MOT advisory that they are "worn, pitted or scored").

I have some photos, but am not sure how to upload them to this site, so please contact me on 07903 363818 if you want me to e-mail or WhatsApp them to you.

Thanks
Adam

Return to “For Sale”