How to connect vacuum sensor, solenoid valve and actuator hoses

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Masehe
Currently Drives:: Megane II, 1.9cdi

How to connect vacuum sensor, solenoid valve and actuator hoses

Postby Masehe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Greetings

I'd like to know how to connect the hoses that goes around vacuum, vacuum sensor, turbo actuator and solenoid valve. I had mine disconnected and now I have no idea which goes where.

Anyone with pics, sketches or details of how they are connected will gladly appreciate.

Thanks
5door Renault Megane II, 6 speed manual, 2004 model, 1.9dci F9A Engine, 185 000KM.

ad0mas
Currently Drives:: Megane II 2005 1.5DCi 80

Re: How to connect vacuum sensor, solenoid valve and actuator hoses

Postby ad0mas » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi, in my 1.5 dci the actuator rod connects to the turbo flap using 2 10mm nuts, then it has a thinnish tube with a small metal ring on the end connecting to a bowl shaped thingy that is on an air pipe that goes from airbox to the turbo intake. And the vacuum sensor connector is on the same harness as the EGR wires and it clips on a pipe that comes from the intercooler to the EGR air intake. Hope this helps in some way, sorry, no 1.9 for reference :(

Masehe
Currently Drives:: Megane II, 1.9cdi

Re: How to connect vacuum sensor, solenoid valve and actuator hoses

Postby Masehe » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Thank you ad0mas, I'll try it later today and let you know how it goes. Much appreciated mate.
5door Renault Megane II, 6 speed manual, 2004 model, 1.9dci F9A Engine, 185 000KM.

Return to “Problems / Questions”