Injection fault

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

renaultnewbe
Currently Drives:: megane mk2 1.9dci

Injection fault

Postby renaultnewbe » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 pm

HI all ive just recently bought a megane 55 plate 1.9 dci130 dynamic my 1st ever french car and ive got issues with the start up as i have an injection fault with stop light on the dash

The other faults i had was airbag light with spanner(solved by replacing airbag rotory behind steering wheel) sunroof not opening up(solved by replacing rear hinges) battery light on dash(replaced aux belt and tensioner).

When i get it started with help of carb cleanera few times in the intake it starts and runs/ticks over fine but this is the only way it will start.
I havent taken the injection system apart to clean yet as ive read about 3-4 different options to solve issue,
1 being to replace the pressure switch on top of engine please help its driving me potty

I got the car cheap and the last time the car was on the road was almost 5 years ago ive sorted mostly everything i could see that needed doing apart from this issue

ps when car is running for about 10 mins then i turn the ignition on it starts no probs if i do it an hour later then im bk 2 sqaure 1

Return to “Problems / Questions”