How to, opinions, questions + more

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

SonoltaShooter
Currently Drives:: 2007/07 Laguna II GT Touring Estate

How to, opinions, questions + more

Postby SonoltaShooter » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:32 pm

Hi there groupies!

Having introduced myself in the relevent thread, as a first buyer of the brand, I'm hoping you'll be able to advise about the questions below and/or off and the "how to" in relation to my 2007/07 Laguna II GT Touring Estate:

1. Heated Seats. The dash indicates that the heated seat(s) is activated, but no heat coming through, so is there a "how to" method of checking and rectifying this?

2. The headlamps are dull, I've found several methods posted online. Have any Laguna owners have this issue, what did you do to bring them back to as close as they can be in order to maximise their effectiveness?

3. Sat-Nav. I have the Carminat system with the 2012/13 map update installed which is totally crazy! The map is nothing like new changes, plus in terms of it being installed by Result, it has a lifespan of only 5 years, so if that's correct, the system becomes a pointless feature as it's no longer supported unlike my Garmin windscreen unit that has a lifetime of map updates, and you can understand my POV. Does anyone know if there's a working method to update the map? I have the map update by CD unit, but I also don't know who's map is installed.

4. Suspension. The car is bone jarringly stiff. Is the a way to soften the ride by adjusting the shocks (if such a system is fitted) or do the shocks and springs need replacing to soften the ride and? The Citroen system ought to be standard on all cars as it just glides and soaks up lumps, bumps and speed calming ramps. Your views would be of interest to me and possibly other new models.

Workshop & Codes .pdf Manuals. I've found the Laguna II workshop and wireing .pdf manuals which will be invaluable, and I've found the .pdf guide about serial keys and how to input the key codes without having to go to a main dealer to have it done, though if requested and/or the thread MOD approves it, I can post it in the main body thread.

Hopefully it will be approved, but if not, I can send them by email as attachments, so the offer is there.

TTFN.

Return to “Problems / Questions”