Beru ignition coils

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

scoop
Advanced Driver

Beru ignition coils

Postby scoop » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:40 pm

Anybody know where I can get hold of these in the UK for my megane 1.6???
Kind Regards
Scoop

04 Megane Dynamique 1.6 VVT 16V / Cherished plate / In Black 5 door / Lexus lights, Mint!!
"Shut Ya mouth and give Ya Arse a chance"!

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:41 am

Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

scoop
Advanced Driver

Postby scoop » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:42 pm

bought myself a set of 4 from the same guys. They had a set with free postage plus a discounted price. Will report back onece installed to see the difference.
Kind Regards
Scoop

04 Megane Dynamique 1.6 VVT 16V / Cherished plate / In Black 5 door / Lexus lights, Mint!!

scoop
Advanced Driver

Postby scoop » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:45 am

scoop wrote:bought myself a set of 4 from the same guys. They had a set with free postage plus a discounted price. Will report back onece installed to see the difference.

Ok heres the heads up. I got the beru coils however they dont seem to be as snug fit as the older ones I took out also not sure about the performance on them? Granted the car starts better but it dont seem to run as well with them in. Im just wondering if ive got the bad batch ones that ray was on about but cant find the details he was on about cause the forum has been pruned and the post dont exist anymore!
Any one any info?
Kind Regards
Scoop

jon letemps

spark plugs/glow plugs

Postby jon letemps » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:13 pm

I recently bought some Beru glow plugs from https://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/. Good service and good price. And all Beru Tech. info here:
https://www.beru.com/english/produkte/do ... php?id=all

Return to “Parts and Accessories”