Wanted badly Megane seats

After something? Post in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Worstluck
Currently Drives:: Megane coupe 2009 mk3 cvt

Wanted badly Megane seats

Postby Worstluck » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 am

I have a 2009 mk 3 Megane coupe that I bout a few days ago. The back seats have cig burns here and there and the front seats have big rips on the bolsters. I would like to purchase some front driver and passenger seats and rears please black or grey would be fine even cream as the headlining is cream.
Don't have loads of money as spent it on the car lol but anything will be considered.
Or if you are breaking a mk3 Megane coupe and have loads of parts let me know please.

Thanks
Stewart

Phil and Liz
Advanced Driver

Re: Wanted badly Megane seats

Postby Phil and Liz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 am

Are you still looking for seats ?

I have front and rear seats from a mkii coupe, 2008. The drivers seat has a hole on the seat back edge where it looks like the seat belt buckle has rubbed through. Rear seats in good condition, plus point on a mkii is you get the centre armrest tray, my mkiii didnt have that ( hada mkiii 1.5dci but never really bonded and sold that for a clio auto nav s dci)

I still have the mkii so can measure mounting holes etc ( I fitted a leather interior to mine a couple of months back)

Another option might be for me to remove the covers and see if theyll fit yours

Front seats will be the worry due to electrics, could be its the same connectors all the mkii's are could photo mine and let you see. Removal of all teh seats is easy, Watch out, the fronts are heavy and awkward, their held in with 4 torx screws
Phil and Liz Jackson
Lanark

Return to “Wanted”