Arnold Clark St Helens

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

yogi

Arnold Clark St Helens

Postby yogi » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:04 am

Stay away! Two reasons why:-

1 - God awful sales team, didn't even know what a Clio 182 was!

2 - Refused to do warranty work, coming up with multiple excuses after I pointed out the flaws in their pathetic attempts to make me pay for the work to be done.

I'll be heading down the road to Liverpool's Reagroup to see if their any better.

walshy1690
Learner Driver

Postby walshy1690 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:58 pm

i wouldnt got there they can be the same some times why dont you go to warrington havnt heard any bad things about the place yet

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:02 pm

Arnold Shark! :roll:
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

yogi

Postby yogi » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:11 pm

Will give Warrington a go then. Cheers.

mike123
Learner Driver

Re: Arnold Clark St Helens

Postby mike123 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:26 pm

I got my car from St. Helens, I had a couple of problems with mine to start with, if I stalled or turned my engine off it wouldnt start up again without a jump start. I had to phone recovery twice. I also broke down at the end of an auto car wash with a car behind me and unable to restart my car, fun experience :roll: . I phoned Arnold Clark several times to be told I couldnt have a courtesy car and if i wanted one i would have to wait 2 weeks to book my car :o . I then spoke to a sales manager who told me there was nothing they could do. When i mentioned cancelling my finance agreement with them they told me to leave it with them. I had a call 20 mins before I was due in work saying they could give me a car. It was a salesmans company car, an 07 black 3 door Clio. It was disgusting, all dirty inside and literally about 15 miles of petrol left to get me to work and back in Warrington. On the plus side, the salesman finished at 5, where as I didnt finish work till 7 so he had to hang around and wait for me to come back with his car. Since I got it back, i've had no problems with the car :D
Silver Facelift 2006 3 door 1.6vvt Megane Dyanmique

Return to “Dealers”