Sutton Park Coventry

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

EmJ

Sutton Park Coventry

Postby EmJ » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:56 pm

I bought my 57 plate midnight blue 1.5 dci 106 dynamique from these guys. NEVER AGAIN!! The salesman had no renault experience (had just been transfered from the nissan dealership!!) Every time I tried to phone and speak to someone nobody would return my calls. The car was on order for 8 weeks and I didn't get the registration until 2 days before I collected the car!! even though I had called every week and asked for it!!
The day I turned up to collect the car I had made an appointment for 12 noon, at 1.45 I was still waiting to be seen ( I had parted with my money and the salesman had been sent to deal with some other mug willing to part with their cash) I had to create a stir with the sales manager and all I got for my trouble was a free tank of diesel. I went with the salesman to carry out the pre acceptance checks. The car was dirty and had orange coloured stains on the satin finish door handles, when I asked what they were prepared to do about my complaints I was duly informed that the valet manger had gone home and there was nothing he could do!!!
What really hit the nail on the head though was when I was invited into the office to fill in the customery questionaire, the salesman proceeded to 'plead' with me not to put any negative remarks on the form and renault would give the dealership a hard time unless the all the questions were answered 'completley satisfied' (needless to say I didn't fill in the sheet with the salesmans preferred answers) What has perplexed me since is that I have never had any post sales contact from Renault so I suspect that the questionaire never reached renault uk!!! :cool:

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:24 am

Emj, can I suggest the you follow the instructions this link.
https://www.meganeownersclub.co.uk/forum ... php?t=6022

IainMW :cool:
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Return to “Dealers”