sunwin bradford

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

toptonyb

sunwin bradford

Postby toptonyb » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:16 pm

i am still waiting after 8 days for the service department to ring me back about booking my car in for an air con check???????????
appauling service.............

:x
04' 1.5tdci, black, superb mpg, £35.00 tax, dirt cheap insurance, superb looking.

Ray
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Privilege - Now Sold

Postby Ray » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:50 pm

I vaguely remember someone praising Sunwin... i think...

You tried booking it online?

john10001
Pass Plus

Re: sunwin bradford

Postby john10001 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:43 am

toptonyb wrote:i am still waiting after 8 days for the service department to ring me back about booking my car in for an air con check???????????
appauling service.............

:x

I was going to get my car taken to them as there's no Renault in Huddersfield any more as Dixon Renault closed down. Bradford was the next nearest however I opted for Leeds as I work there. That choice was just as bad believe me, you can read my post on Evans Hellsure in Leeds.

I did try calling Sunwin Bradford a few times as I was intending of going to the next nearest originally but everytime I got through to the girl on reception asking to speak with someone in Renault Service I got the same thing back from her everytime that they are really busy at the moment and to try again in half an hour. When you have tried again every half an hour for a few hours you tend to give up and go elsewhere.

Unfortunately elsewhere for me was probably just as bad.

John

Return to “Dealers”