What gets your goat...

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Re: What gets your goat...

Postby IainMW » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 am

Bumpy macaroon wrote:
Stranger wrote:Bumpy is here, YEY!!!!!

I've been awaiting your comments mate, keep 'em coming :lol:

Been busy, lost my goat and had to go find it.

Is that a Euphemism for something? :hm :grin
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Toosh
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 1.9 dCi 120 Dynamique Sport Hatch in Black.
Nervasport alloys, Comfort Pack, Full Leather interior, 6 Disc CD Changer,
Panoramic Roof, and loads more stuff.

Postby Toosh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Door step sellers, Where do they get off.
Had one come round tonight just as i got back from work. To be fair he wasn't selling anything he was from St john's ambulance, i think, he spoke that so bloody fast i didn't understand what the fook he was on about, by the time i could get a word in he had a form out ready to fill in with my bank details for direct debiting my contribution monthly :eek Politely as i could i told him there was no f***ing way that i was going to had over such details on my doorstep and to bugger off.
There is no wonder old folk get bullied into buying stuff they dont want by these people with the gift-of-the-gab.
Black 03 Megane dCi 120 Dynamique Sport Hatch. Gone but not forgotten.
Black 56 Pug 207 GT 1.6 Turbo

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Postby Stranger » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 am

There are way too many people that shouldn't be on the road!

Heavy snow cdonditions this morning, lying on top of 3 days worth of snow and ice too and even so I had some numpty way too close to me on the way in to work. Even though I slowed down a couple of times and then opened up the gap he just closed it right up :banghead drop the feck back you pleb!!!!!!!

People with fog lights in broad daylight when the roads covered in snow, it just makes it worse you twonk!

Folk that drive around with sidelights on in the early morning when headlights are needed, for fecks sake!!

Dickheads that don't clear snow and ice off their cars properly, you utter bar stewards.

Oh, I'm going for a coffee .........
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

davelowe
Driving Legend

Postby davelowe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Lines of stationary traffic at night all with their foot on the brake pedal blinding each other. Use the handbrake idiots!
Silver 08 plate 5dr 1.5dci Dynamique 106 Tech Run (re-mapped)

Red 03 plate 5dr 1.9 Dynamique dci120

Best advice for Megane owners: sell it before it bankrupts you!

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: a megane.................doh

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Stranger wrote:There are way too many people that shouldn't be on the road!

Heavy snow cdonditions this morning, lying on top of 3 days worth of snow and ice too and even so I had some numpty way too close to me on the way in to work. Even though I slowed down a couple of times and then opened up the gap he just closed it right up :banghead drop the feck back you pleb!!!!!!!

People with fog lights in broad daylight when the roads covered in snow, it just makes it worse you twonk!

Folk that drive around with sidelights on in the early morning when headlights are needed, for fecks sake!!

Dickheads that don't clear snow and ice off their cars properly, you utter bar stewards.

Oh, I'm going for a coffee .........

agree completely, people round these parts seem to think they are inuits, driving their igloo to the shops
Bumpy and full of coconuts.
05 1.4 Otto blue Rush Mods: Keyed by some B*%"£~!, interior LEDs
57 106 dci Silver Dynamique Mods: Daughters first baby adidas trainers, Interior LEDs, self made MP3 adaptor

downsyndromedhorse
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 120 BHP

Postby downsyndromedhorse » Tue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm

People who find it more than difficult to sit their car between 2 parallel lines.
Its called parking! Your sh1t at it!

The annoying thing is, young drivers get ridiculed and shamed if something happens to them on the road, ie a crash or bumps something when parking; young drivers are inexperienced and new to the roads, give em a break, its going to happen!
Yet if someone drives at 45mph everywhere, can't park, refuses to overtake tractors, doesn't indicate, can't park, flashes you when for some strange reason you decide to overtake and drive at the speed limit, cuts you off when going around roundabouts, speeds up when your overtaking because they are adamant that their peugeot 307 is faster than yours, stops dead in the middle of the road then indicates and turns off slowly thinking "is this it?"; that is all brilliant because they've never claimed, crashed or got a F*cking speeding ticket!

These people are a plague! I'm sure they cause more accidents by pissing people off causing them to overtake in silly places and speeding into an accident. And if you did crash in that instance, it would be your fault for overtaking!

Now i need a drink, i'm all wound up!

Oh, and old people who have no idea what they are doing on the road!
3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 160Bhp(ish) - K&N Panel Filter - Full HID Conversion - Pioneer TS-Q131C - Koni -35mm lowering Springs - JVC Head unit - EGR Blanked - Decat fitted

BlueMeganeII
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 3 door 2.0 VVT Dynamique - Sunroof, 17" Alloys, Keyless Entry and start
55 Grand Espace Initial, Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Keyless, Sat Nav, Tyre Pressure sensors, 18" Alloys, Roof spoiler/bars.

Postby BlueMeganeII » Tue May 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh, and old people who have no idea what they are doing on the road!

Oh you mean the ones that suddenly stop in the road to asses the situation as to if they should turn off and block everyone coming out of that road and everyone behind who nearly piles into the back of them?

Had them in Dorset and they are definatly here in Berkshire. On another note people don't seem to be as good at using unmarked roads in Berkshire and take the stance of driving right down the middle of it at you wanting you to move to their Range Rover/Bently doesn't get dirty.

downsyndromedhorse
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 120 BHP

Postby downsyndromedhorse » Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 am

Exactly!! They're everywhere, whats more annoying, those people who sit in the middle of the road not wanting to get there car dirty, are often driving a land rover/range rover or some form of off roading car, much better at driving on the verge than a lowered megane!
Experienced it this morning, i took to holding my ground; i am not driving through that huge pothole and buckling my wheel so you can keep your car clean, and not even thank me for moving over!... they moved over and made some strange hand gestures to my amusement.
3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 160Bhp(ish) - K&N Panel Filter - Full HID Conversion - Pioneer TS-Q131C - Koni -35mm lowering Springs - JVC Head unit - EGR Blanked - Decat fitted

nickbell69
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: megane 1.9dci priv 53

Postby nickbell69 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Drivers who stop/slow down to let cars out of side roads when there is only them and you following behind.
For gods sake check your rear view mirror and if there is a huge queue of traffic then fine slow down and let them out,
if there is just one car behind you DON'T bother they will be out quicker if you carry on. :banghead :banghead

Anthony
Rally Driver
Currently Drives:: 2005 Renault Megane 1.5 dci 100

Postby Anthony » Mon May 24, 2010 8:35 pm

nickbell69 wrote:Drivers who stop/slow down to let cars out of side roads when there is only them and you following behind.
For gods sake check your rear view mirror and if there is a huge queue of traffic then fine slow down and let them out,
if there is just one car behind you DON'T bother they will be out quicker if you carry on. :banghead :banghead

:banghead I cannot stand this! It's usually dithering old biddies trying to be nice! Just get on with it, they are on a give way, we are on a main road!!! :mad
2005 1.5dci 100 Sport Hatch -Gone!

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Postby Stranger » Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 am

I don't know what it is at the moment but I invariably get stuck behind the Jazz driver, anyone else noticed that the majority of Jazz drivers are old folk that have nothing better to do than drive slowly, fail to use indicators, slow down and speed up at random, panic like mad at roundabouts thereby causing tailbacks, proceed up dual carriageways which are National speed limit signed i.e. 70mph, at 40mph in the outside lane, set off so slowly from traffic lights that instead of say, 10 cars getting through you're lucky if 4 get through .............

The Jazz, imo, has taken over from the Allegro :banghead
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

Return to “Everything Else”